As much as possible, you want to increase traffic through your platforms and content, by utilizing videos and audios. It’s one of the ways to get people interested in what you’re saying, and how they’ll remember you.
If you don’t have a YouTube channel yet, you should consider one to help increase your traffic. YouTube supports a lot of creators to promote their content because of its reach and accessibility. More importantly, you can upload your videos for free and be creative about it.
People are more likely to be interested in what you’re trying to say if they’ve watched a short clip of what you’re saying or selling. Make sure to present it in a creative manner, or in a way you know would catch the eye of your viewers. When you make your videos, try incorporating the following:
- Main benefits of listening to you;
- The highlights of your message;
- Interesting pictures and
Make How-to Videos
Today there are two parts in an instructional content, the written and video aspect. If your content is all about giving instructions, the best way to do it is through videos. It’s easier to follow an instructional video than a written instruction, especially if you do the project with them. Not only that, but your followers can start seeing you as an authority on instructional videos.
In making your video, you want it to be as exciting and engaging as possible. You can add the following information:
- Tips and tricks on how else the product you’re building can be used;
- Where to get the materials you’re using for the video;
- Honest reviews on how you find the setup process. Is it something a first-timer can do or not?
- Review of the product.
If you’re not up for the task of making a video, podcasts are also a great way to increase your channel. Today, podcasts have been an essential tool for many marketers and their podcasts. If you haven’t started a podcast yet, you should consider starting one now. Starting your podcast doesn’t have to be easy, and there are a lot of free tools today to get you started.
Here are some tips to get your podcast interesting:
- Talk about your content. Why should they listen to you, and what makes your content interesting?
- Repeat your keywords. At the end of your podcast, you want your listener to remember one thing. What do you want them to take away from what you said?
- Mind your time. You don’t have to talk for long minutes to send out your message, and it can be as short as 5 minutes. The most important thing you need to remember is to make sure you don’t lose the interest of your listeners.
- Make it an immersive experience. Guide them through what you’re saying, and get them interested by making them think about what you’re saying.
Conduct Video or Audio Seminars
Another great idea to increase traffic to your content is hosting web seminars through videos and audio. Besides being a content creator, you’re also putting yourself out there as someone who has added value. Conducting your audio and video seminar is easy, as long as you as plan the following in advance:
- The flow of your content so you can keep it interesting.
- Inviting guest speakers who are authoritative on the subject matter
Search Engine Optimization Tools is the Answer
Regardless of how great your content is, it’ll be useless if you don’t know how to utilize SEO tools. SEO tools are essential for marketers today because it helps increase web traffic. SEO tools are also applicable for your videos, so make sure you’re consistent with the keywords you use for your written and video content. Once you’ve mastered this skill, you’ll start seeing your content on the top of the search list.
If you want to get started, you’ll have to remember these tips:
- Make your titles relevant, so both the platform and followers know what it’s about.
- Avoid using generic keywords, or else you’ll end up with the content of others.
- Choose your words wisely, especially when you make your descriptions.
Make Videos for Advertising
Research shows that advertisements through video form have a higher chance of recognition than the conventional text form. So if you’re someone who sells a product, or someone who utilizes advertising features, make sure to do it in video form. Video advertisements create higher engagement, which helps increase traffic back to your website.
Here are some of the benefits of creating video ads:
- You can use it on all platforms. This means that you have the potential to reach out to different types of audiences and engage them.
- You can be creative. Get creative so that you can get the attention of people. You don’t have to do something crazy to catch their attention.
Go Live on Your Social Media Platforms
If you already have a strong base of followers, you’d want to expand your reach by going live on your social media platforms. There are a lot of influencers these days who utilize this strategy because it lets them engage with their followers allowing them to create a bond. By creating this bond, they’ll be more loyal to what you have to say and your content.
The best way to utilize the live features of your platforms is by answering any of their questions. You can answer as many items as you want and answer the comments on your blog, for example. You can also respond to your viewers immediately if they post any live questions for you. The great thing about going live is you can answer multiple questions at a time, and you and your followers can learn from it.
Start increasing your web traffic by utilizing videos and audios. You can capture the attention of your audience immediately and expand your reach.